Canadian Realestate Magazine forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
Angel | 30 Aug 2016, 05:25 PM Agree 0
My name is Angel Domondon. I am primarily a Virtual Assistant based here in the Philippines. If you need Virtual Assistants that provides excellent service at low cost, just email me at angelyssadomondon.mydesk@gmail .com. Thank you!
  • Jason Shi | 07 Sep 2016, 12:09 PM Agree 1
    Please provide details what services you offer.
    • | 07 Sep 2016, 12:47 PM Agree 0
      Our Company offers our Assistant Services to Real Estate Brokers, Lenders, Appraisal Companies to do these tasks:

1. Data Entry
      2. Lead Management
      3. Prospecting
      4. Listing and Posting Properties to the MLS and other Real Estate Marketing Sites
      5. Calling Prospective Leads to set up Appointments
      6. Email Management
      7. Transaction Coordination and Contract Reviews
      8. Phone Support
      9. Setting Up Showings
      10. Administrative Work

We help you find the right Virtual Assistant to assist you on your daily task and help you spend less in front of your computer while you should be out transacting with your clients. We are familiar with the Tools that Real Estate Brokers are using like:

1. MLS/Fusion
      2. Forms Simplicity
      4. Market Leader
      5. Follow Up Boss
      6. Fivestreet
      7. Mojo
      8. Red X Lead Management, Vortex etc.
      9. Active Collab
      10. Top Producer
      11. Postlets

Social Media Management
      1. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linked In, Pinterest, Active Rain, youtube
      2. Trulia
      4. Listings Magic
      5. Craigslist
      6. Backpage
      7. Oodle
      8. Redfin
      9. Realtor
      10. Hotpads

We only charge $3.00/hour and you will be billed through PayPal every 15th and 31st of the Month.

If you have any further questions, please send me an email at or you can send me your Contact Number so I can call you on your most convenient time. Thank you!
Post a reply