Canadian Realestate Magazine forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Want to invest in real estate

Notify me of new replies via email
charlesfudge | 31 Mar 2016, 06:45 AM Agree 0
How about get into real estate market. I was in Germany. Recently I shifted to Toronto. I think investing in real estate is a good idea. Initially I was planning to invest in my own risk instead of approaching any other dealers. But without having expertise I can not get in to it. So I decided to invest the money through some real estate agency in Canada like Royal LePage Real Estate Services Ltd in Mississauga. What do you think? Is that a good move?
  • Waterfront Home Investment | 02 Apr 2016, 02:56 PM Agree 0
    If you are interested in investing in a waterfront property please view MLS# 201506529.

This is a beautiful and immaculate home and priced to sell. The market on the East Coast is certainly not the market in Toronto and Vancouver unfortunately. It is priced at great value for your $.

Cindy Dyer
  • umesh2628 | 03 Jun 2016, 02:38 AM Agree 0
    if you Want to invest in real estate feel free cantact @

Call - 1800 1200 360 Toll Free
  • Michael Ponte | 03 Jun 2016, 01:47 PM Agree 0
    Hi Charles,

I'm not sure if I truly understand your question but I think you are referencing working with a realtor to help you find a real estate investment in Toronto vs. finding the deal this correct? The other way I'm reading this is your looking to work with a realtor to buy a pre-build.

If you could clarify, let me know and I'd be more then happy to assist in anyway I can. I've been investing in the Canadian Real Estate Market for the last 15 years owning several residential and multi-family projects so I'd be more then happy to share some of my expertise with you.

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Michael Ponte
    Prosperity Real Estate Investments Ltd.
    Phone: 604-882-6901

Post a reply