Canadian Realestate Magazine forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

What's my house worth?

Notify me of new replies via email
mali | 02 Aug 2013, 08:31 PM Agree 0
Do You Want To Know The Current Value of Your Home?

With your permission it will be my pleasure to provide you with a 'free and no obligation' evaluation of your home.

What Is A Home Evaluation?

It is the method real estate professionals use to determine the value of a home for both sellers and buyers.

It compares the sale prices of similar properties in a given area for the purpose of determining the fair market value of a property.

Your Market Evaluation Will Include...

An Estimate of Your Home's Current Value ...

The 3 Most Comparable Properties that recently Sold near your Home...

A Suggested Listing Price in case you plan on Moving or Selling...

[url=]Click Here to find out more[/url]
  • griffin | 31 Oct 2013, 03:43 AM Agree 0
    It is really important to know your home's estimated market value. Getting your home's information is like being equipped on your investment especially if there is an interested prospect. Also, this will make you think of selling your home in an appropriate time and year where your home's value is subject for increase.
  • rivera34 | 08 Jan 2014, 06:28 AM Agree 0
    I totally agree with the previous comment. It’s really important to know your home's estimated market value. People can ask for automated valuation or simply browse the Internet some websites where others sell their property to know the price for similar property. You can also have a local realtor compile a broker's price opinion, or you can purchase an appraisal from a local appraisal company. There are different ways to verify the house price.
Post a reply