Canadian Realestate Magazine forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Where's hot right now?

Notify me of new replies via email
Penny L. | 31 Oct 2014, 01:54 PM Agree 0
I keep seeing the advertised returns on US properties (especially in places like Detroit) but where does anyone reckon the best places to invest are? I’d like somewhere with steady rental return and capital upside – safe and steady is better for me than something risky and speculative (Would also be good if the area was nice to visit…)
  • Wildwest | 01 Nov 2014, 12:27 AM Agree 0
    Look at Park City maybe - Utah (just a speculative punt) Vail resorts have just bought the ski field there - maybe some upside as rentals could increase as the ski town becomes available to Epic Pass users? Otherwise look at the top net migration states. Texas and Colorado both booming at the moment
  • Penny L. | 03 Nov 2014, 11:41 AM Agree 0
    Thanks for the tip! I also read about Columbus, OH - does anyone have experience here? Don't think it's too high in terms of net migration, but the CREW article had a lot of great points about it.
  • Cacoeli | 23 Nov 2014, 10:08 PM Agree 0
    This first thing I look at when evaluating the right place is how favourable the government is towards my business i.e. rental business. Then I look at job growth, population growth, business investment, etc. That's why I invest in Texas.
  • Edencurmi | 11 Jul 2015, 04:02 AM Agree 0
    Where is hot and sunny now for a holiday. Hot countries to visit for your holidays during off peak times. Tips and advice of where to enjoy sunny and hot holidays.As you fight to get onto a bus today, and wedge yourself in the space between a sweaty armpit and a spiky rucksack, we bring you news.How do I find which places in the world are hot and sunny right now? Knowing what the weather is right now, in places where the weather.

• Nancy Smith | 15 Nov 2015, 01:26 AM Agree 0
    The market in Phoenix, AZ is hot. It is also a beautiful place for a vacation home. I have the perfect listing for lock and leave resort style living at an affordable price. 1735 N Trowbridge
    Mesa, AZ 85207

Post a reply