On Newsstands Now: Sept/Oct 2016
How To Make a Million in Your Own Backyard
- In-depth strategies from award-winning investors
- Where to invest, what to buy and how to finance your purchases
- Tips on education, building joint venture partnerships and much more
Also in this issue:
- Canada’s top investor-focused mortgage brokers
- Hamilton gets hotter
- Reno Focus with HGTV’s Vanessa Roman
AND MANY MORE!
Upcoming issue: Nov/Dec 2016
Top 100 Neighbourhoods
- The difference between speculation and investing
- Ontario: Finding opportunities beyond the Golden Horseshoe
- British Columbia: How will new regulations affect housing prices?
AND MANY MORE!
Every subscription includes:
-In-depth analyses of targeted markets
- Market trends that affect your investments
- Investment strategy guides
- Real life success stories
- Latest legal, tax, and financial guides
- Expert advice columns
- Renovation tips
- Daily access to Canadian Real Estate Wealth e-newsletter
*Canadian Real Estate Wealth is now published 6 times a year
For new subscribers, please allow 4 - 8 weeks for your first issue.
Prices subject to change without notice
"Canadian Real Estate Magazine brings real life stories of successful investors to your door every month and has everything you need to stay current with the changing investment marketplace. It’s the only investment Magazine that I read on a regular basis."
Paul M. Hecht, Author of Everyday Real Estate Millionaires;
How Average People Really Do It
“The statistics are great. With my involvement in sales with developers in other provinces the provincial information is fantastic to know and it keeps me informed on what’s going on nationally. I can then share this information with our investment and purchasing clientele to help them make an intelligent decision and save them thousands of dollars on their purchase! In many cases our purchasers make up to a 250% ROI.”
Roman Sydor, Ontario
"CRE magazine serves a very important and underserviced market - that of the Canadian real estate investor. Walk into any bookstore or scan the shelves of any magazine rack and there is no shortage of information on US real estate. Yet Canadians have a hard time finding quality Canadian content written by Canadian authors. CRE fills that void - a must have for any Canadian investor."
Peter Kinch, British Columbia
“I like the detail. It’s the quintessential magazine for all things real estate.”
Ozzie Jurock, British Colombia
“I’m glad there is finally a publication devoted to Canadian real estate. It’s about time!”
Mary Moore, Ontario