On Newsstands Now: March/April 2016
The Annual Retire Rich Issue:
Your Ultimate Guide to Planning for the Future
- How to earn millions at any age
- Proven strategies from award-winning experts
- Case study analyses and expert advice you can use today!
Also in this issue:
- How to make Waterloo's Tech Boom work for you
- Making more out of family life through real estate
- ProepertyGuys.com CEO: From $100 to business mogul!
AND MANY MORE!
Upcoming issue: May/June 2016
Quit Your Day Job
Your Guide to Becoming a Full-Time Investor
- Follow real-life game plans
- Learn from others' missteps
- 10-20 and 30 year plans to ready your for your retirement
AND MANY MORE!
Every subscription includes:
-In-depth analyses of targeted markets
- Market trends that affect your investments
- Investment strategy guides
- Real life success stories
- Latest legal, tax, and financial guides
- Expert advice columns
- Renovation tips
- Daily access to Canadian Real Estate Wealth e-newsletter
*Canadian Real Estate Wealth is now published 6 times a year
For new subscribers, please allow 4 - 8 weeks for your first issue.
Prices subject to change without notice
"Canadian Real Estate Magazine brings real life stories of successful investors to your door every month and has everything you need to stay current with the changing investment marketplace. It’s the only investment Magazine that I read on a regular basis."
Paul M. Hecht, Author of Everyday Real Estate Millionaires;
How Average People Really Do It
“The statistics are great. With my involvement in sales with developers in other provinces the provincial information is fantastic to know and it keeps me informed on what’s going on nationally. I can then share this information with our investment and purchasing clientele to help them make an intelligent decision and save them thousands of dollars on their purchase! In many cases our purchasers make up to a 250% ROI.”
Roman Sydor, Ontario
"CRE magazine serves a very important and underserviced market - that of the Canadian real estate investor. Walk into any bookstore or scan the shelves of any magazine rack and there is no shortage of information on US real estate. Yet Canadians have a hard time finding quality Canadian content written by Canadian authors. CRE fills that void - a must have for any Canadian investor."
Peter Kinch, British Columbia
“I like the detail. It’s the quintessential magazine for all things real estate.”
Ozzie Jurock, British Colombia
“I’m glad there is finally a publication devoted to Canadian real estate. It’s about time!”
Mary Moore, Ontario