This week, The Huffington Post Canada
compiled a list of Canada's nicest (and most expensive) AirBNB rentals. The list includes:
- A Whistler chalet just 30 metres from the ski hill, at $1,674 a night.
- A Victorian castle in downtown Toronto, at $2,499 a night.
- A luxurious chalet on a private island in the Muskoka region, at $1,500 a night.
- A concrete house (think James Bons villain's headquarters) in a Vancouver suburb, at $1,800 a night.
- A former convent in the Laurentides, at $1,600 a night.
Are you looking to invest in property? If you like, we can get one of our mortgage experts to tell you exactly how much you can afford to borrow, which is the best mortgage for you or how much they could save you right now if you have an existing mortgage. Click here to get help choosing the best mortgage rate
Investment Hot Spots:
Upper LaHave, Bareneed, Black Creek, Victoria, Saint-Étienne-de-Bolton
AirBNB, the international rental website, is full of beautiful, and very expensive, travel destinations. Wishful investors might dream of owning these as income properties and renting them out to wealthy tourists who will pay for a stay to remember.