Canadian Realestate Magazine forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Building science specialist: What to look out for in a condo

Notify me of new replies via email
Canadian Realestate Magazine | 28 Oct 2016, 08:15 AM Agree 0
What’s a building science specialist? Someone who will make sure you don’t take a bath on your condo investment. We spoke with one who told us the key things to consider before investing
  • Aldo | 28 Oct 2016, 12:08 PM Agree 0
    A lot of the Condo Buildings were built with "Kitec Plumbing" between the building risers and the units bathrooms, kitchens, etc and kitec plumbing has a history of bursting causing major water damage.
Post a reply