Canadian Realestate Magazine forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Purchasing a condo as an agent

Notify me of new replies via email
taf | 30 Jul 2013, 05:20 PM Agree 0
I purchased a condo as an agent and thebuilder is willing to give me a credit off the purchase price in lieu of receving commission, he said the brokerage I work for needs to provide the builder with paperwork to address this. I am not sure if there are any standard real estate forms in Ontario or what paperwork I would need to prepare? Can anyone provide any insight on what I need to do?

  • katelouise10 | 31 Jul 2013, 05:02 AM Agree 0
    Condo owners have legal ownership over the ceiling, floor and inner walls of their unit, but the building is owned by the condo or homeowner's association. This association is charged with care of all common areas, including parking, yard and lawn maintenance.

    [url=]Condo renting services Toronto[/url]
  • preeti22 | 28 Sep 2013, 01:35 PM Agree 0
    Ask first to any other real estate agents because condo insurance policy is different from rental apartments/house property.
  • josephhinds | 07 Oct 2013, 08:30 AM Agree 0
    And why is it so? Why we need to purchase a condo as an gent rather then buyer? ;)
Post a reply