Canadian Realestate Magazine forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

US Investment Tax Compliance

Notify me of new replies via email
bobbysamborsky | 02 Mar 2015, 02:57 PM Agree 0
If you need help with your US tax matters. Nonresident Tax Advisors is a CPA firm that specializes in assisting nonresident US investors and domestic property management firms with their tax reporting matters. For nonresident US investors, we customize tax-advantaged income and estate strategies that enable our clients to maximize wealth creation and asset preservation. This includes ITINs, W8 forms, 1040NR tax returns and structuring purchases for tax purposes.

Email or call me if you would like more information or to set up a conference call.

Bobby Samborsky
Nonresident Tax Advisors CPA - A division of Integrated Financial Group
888-434-7791 X:202
Post a reply