Canadian Realestate Magazine forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

where do I go?

Notify me of new replies via email
Ralph | 25 Aug 2011, 10:24 PM Agree 0
What banks or lenders offer financing for American properties? I'm a little inexperienced with investing in the U.S. Any answers?
  • thastings | 12 Oct 2011, 05:19 PM Agree 0
    HI Ralph:
    My experience is that it is very difficult to get financing from any US lenders therefore you could look at a HELOC or a JV partner. I have a house in Las Vegas and purchased it with our HELOC however I may have just recently found a lender who will lend to Canadians in LV. Each state is different and you just need to study the area and reach out and build a team in the area you are looking to invest. I hope this helps.
  • CBFeltrim | 19 Oct 2011, 04:16 PM Agree 0
    You have options and American banks are lending to Canadian buyers. I work out of a real estate office in Florida and many of our clients are Canadians looking for a vacation homes or investment property. We've partnered with RBC Bank and work with organizations like MoneyCorp to help buyers get the best interest and exchange rate.

    My company will be at The Property Show on November 5th in Toronto.
    Here's a link to out site and we will send you a coupon code to get a free ticket. We will have several real estate agents at the show to answer questions. We will be at the Coldwell Banker Feltrim booth.
  • abroaduni | 27 Oct 2011, 10:37 AM Agree 0
    I would like to suggest you that,it's quite difficult to get financing from any U.S lenders.My advice is that,you should apply in American banks for that.Definitely,they will solve your problem,I hope so.

    All the best.

    [url=]immigration to canada[/url]

    [url=]canada work permit[/url]
Post a reply