Readers of Canada's property investor magazine helped the glossy's special interest publications achieve the same level of success in 2012.
CREW editors are pointing to strong covers, solid promotions and great distribution work as largely responsible for driving the expanded readership. The magazine has also seen its dealer coverage grow by 35 per cent.
Other drivers of success include
- - The July cover featuring a “celebrity dragon” from the hit CBC show Dragons' Den.
- - The August issue featured a cover split to offer Western readers a more familiar mountain scene,
- while eastern readers enjoyed a more familiar lakeside view. Sales jumped 33%
- - The September issue featured a three-way cover split, with sales up 83%
- - This year’s SIP was up 51% and 83% resepectively compared to the two previous SIP’s published in 2010
Are you looking to invest in property? If you like, we can get one of our mortgage experts to tell you exactly how much you can afford to borrow, which is the best mortgage for you or how much they could save you right now if you have an existing mortgage. Click here to get help choosing the best mortgage rate